- 450ml water
- 5ml (1 t) salt
- 15ml (1 T) olive oil
- 500ml (2 c) couscous
- 15ml butter
- BUTTERNUT AND FETA MIXTURE
- 600g butternut, diced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15ml (1 T) finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 60ml (1/4 c) olive oil
- 100g feta cheese, cubed
- Extra olive oil (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200 C and grease a large roasting pan with oil or non-stick spray.
- COUSCOUS: Bring the water, salt and oil to the boil in a saucepan and add the couscous to the boiling water. Cover and steam the couscous over low heat. Stir in the butter and fluff the couscous with a fork. Cover and leave to stand for a few minutes.
- BUTTERNUT AND FETA MIXTURE: Meanwhile put the butternut and onion in the prepared roasting pan. Season with salt, pepper and rosemary and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Roast for about 20 minutes or until done and golden.
- Add the butternut mixture and feta cubes to the couscous, moisten with extra olive oil if necessary and toss.
- Serve with rocket.