Sierra Leone Style Couscous Salad
Sierra Leone Style Couscous Salad . This Orange Pistachio Pomegranate Couscous Salad recipe is very easy to make with pantry staples and comes together in just 15 mins. A colourful vegan couscous salad suitable for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Suitable for Vegan diets.
- 360 g (2 cups) couscous
- 500 ml (2 cups) boiling water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 tbsp orange juice
- 5 large oranges peeled, pitted and finely chopped
- 50 g (1/2 cup) pistachio chopped
- 100 g (1 cup) dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 large spring onions scallions, finely chopped
- 2 large handfuls of chopped mint
- Seeds from one pomegranate
- Add the couscous, salt and water into a bowl mix very well, then cover with a plate and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Then stir it again and cover for another 5 minutes.
- Using a fork fluff up the couscous and add everything and mix well.
Recipe by Chef: Bintu