- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups couscous (I used wheat couscous and made it using light butter), cooled
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (I used reduced sodium)
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- Coat a large sauté pan with cooking spray and bring to medium heat. Add beaten eggs and stir with a wooden spoon until scrambled. Pour eggs onto a plate and set aside. Wipe out skillet.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of sesame oil into the sauté pan and bring to med-high heat. Add the broccoli slaw, ginger and garlic and stir together. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring, until vegetables are slightly softened. Stir in the couscous and cook for an additional 2 minutes, browning the couscous.
- Combine the brown sugar and soy sauce in a small bowl and whisk quickly to dissolve the sugar. Add the sauce to the couscous and stir to combine. Add the eggs and stir thoroughly. Remove from heat and serve.