- 1 bunch asparagus150g (5oz) Couscous
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 courgette, thinly sliced
- ½ long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1tbsp each flat-leaf parsley, basil and mint, chopped
- Heat the oven to 200°C (gas mark 6). Cut each chicken breast into four long strips. Place the chicken and asparagus in a single layer in a roasting tin. Brush with a little oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 12-15 mins, or until cooked.
- Place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Pour on 300ml (9½fl oz) boiling water, cover tightly with cling film and set aside for 5 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the garlic, courgette and chilli, stirring, for about 5 mins or until the courgettes are just tender.
- Stir the cooked vegetables through the couscous, then add the herbs, tossing well to fluff up the couscous. Season to taste. Serve warm with the chicken and asparagus.