Chinese Couscous With Salmon
This recipe for Chinese Couscous With Salmon combines just a few simple ingredients to make a quick, 15 minute dinner recipe that’s delicious and super healthy.
- 2 salmon steaks
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pot over medium heat and add couscous. Pan fry until lightly toasted and add the water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and cover. Let sit for 7 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add salmon steaks when sizzling. Cook on each side for a few minutes until browned and cooked through. Remove from pan, drain excess oil on paper towels and cut into large chunks (removing the bones in the process).
- In a small bowl combine sesame oil, gluten-free tamari, and lemon juice for the sauce.
- In a large bowl combine couscous, salmon, sauce, red onions and green onions.
Recipe by Chef: Vicky