- 1 medium onion, choppe
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1(14 1/2 ounce) can chiken broth
- 1(10 ounce) package frozenchopped spinach
- 1(10 ounce) package couscous
- 3⁄4cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt (to taste)
- Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄2cup chopped pecans toasted
- In a saucepan, cook and stir onion and garlic in hot oil until tender.
- Bring 4 quarts wate
- Bring mixture to a boil and stir occasionally.
- Add in couscous; stir to combine.
- Cover, remove pan from heat, and let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine
- Serve immediately.