Farfalle (Papillon) Pasta With Bacon And Broccoli
This one is a family favorite – both because it’s so easy and quick and because it’s just plain delicious!
- 1 pound farfalle butterfly shaped pasta
- 1 pound bacon
- 12 ounces fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, dice the bacon into bite sized pieces and add to a large skillet. Cook over medium heat until just beginning to crispy.
- Add the broccoli directly to the bacon without draining the grease. Cook for 3 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- When pasta is cooked to your liking, drain and return to pot. Add the mozzarella cheese and stir a few times to mix it together.
- Pour the bacon and broccoli over the pasta and stir well to mix everything together as the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
Recipe by Chef : Karli