- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped
- 1/4 c. green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 c. tomato paste
- 4 c. couscous (grain available in foreign food section)
- 1 c. mixed vegetables
- 1 c. oil
- 4 c. water
- Saute onions, pepper and chicken in oil 5 minutes.
- Add tomato paste and stir. Add water, mixed vegetables; cover and bring to a boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add cous-cous slowly and mix well.
- Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 7 minutes.
- Stir and serve.
- Serves a large crowd